Terms & Conditions
By visiting our website and / or using materials from our website (the «site»), you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the terms provided herein, you should not use the services of this site.
The eshop “theartspace.gr” belongs to Michalopoulou Filippopoulou Christina with the following logistics: Christina Michalopoulou Filippopoulou – Baptism Products & Artistic Creations, 7 Fragkini Str., Thessaloniki, Greece. VAT number.: 068394302 – DOY A’ Thessaloniki. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +30 6973203427
You can make an order in the following ways:
- On our website www.theartspace.gr
- By phone at 0030 6973203427
- By email at email@example.com
- At our store DEKA5 / ENDEKA, 7 Fragkini Str, Thessaloniki (Please make a phone call before coming to purchase a certain artwork in order to check the availability)
You can cancel your order within three (3) hours, by email or phone.
Your registration is optional and helps you make the most of our site.
In order to make a purchase from our site, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your real name, your phone number, your email address and other information, according to the data entry form of our site. Upon checking out, you guarantee that your billing details are valid and correct, and that payment will be executed well when your order is accepted.
By submitting an order, you confirm that you are the owner of the billing information. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not create a user account on this site or post any information. In any case, use of the site is prohibited by underage or persons lacking legal capacity.
The site is available to anyone who:
- has registered a valid debit or credit card while making an order or has agreed to deposit the total amount of the order on the bank accounts referred on this site
- has authorized the company to charge their credit or debit cards with the exact amount of their orders.
By creating a user account you can:
- Have access to your purchases’ archive.
- Have your shipping information already stored in your account and displayed automatically when you want to proceed with a purchase.
- Add products to list “FAVORITES”, so there is easy access to items you wish to purchase in the future.
There is a subscription button on every page, on the upper right side (when browsing our site via mobile or tablet, this option is located in the menu on the left, as “Login / Register”). Clicking on this option displays the login / registration page. Fill us your email and press Sign and send your password to your email.
Order and buy
All orders subject to availability of the products. When visiting the site, products are available to other visitors at the same time. Your order is considered complete when you are on the cart page. When in cart, check the products you have selected. You can remove any of the products, simply by pressing the symbol “REMOVAL”.
When you are ready to proceed with your order, choose a shipping method to inquire about shipping costs and the total amount of the order and then, select “GO TO CHECKOUT”. On page “Checkout”, fill in the necessary information on the form displayed on “BILLING”. If your billing information is different from the “SEND INFORMATION”, click on the relevant option and fill in the information you want to send the product. The above information is necessary even when choosing to receive your order from the store.
Next, on the “Your order” section, you will have to choose the way to receive your order:
- Receive from the store (within working hours).
- Send by Courier
You can complete your purchases in any of the following payment methods:
- by credit, debit or prepaid card
- by bank deposit on one of the following bank accounts (please write your full name at the deposit):
- PIRAEUS BANK: No.. Acc .: 5215-085531-225, IBAN: GR47 0172 2150 0052 1508 5531 225, Beneficiary: Michalopoulou Filippopoulou Christina Antoniou.
- ALPHA BANK: No.. Acc .: 700 00 2002 024636 EUR, IBAN: GR13 0140 7000 7000 0200 2024 636, Beneficiary: Michalopoulou Christina Antoniou.
Attention: When depositing, you will have to send us the deposit receipt via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to start preparing your order.
- by paypal
- By vivawallet with payment receipt via your e-mail
When your purchase is completed, you will receive an informative e-mail with all the necessary details regarding your order.
We may have to cancel the purchase if:
- We are not able to receive a bank payment approval
- We are unable to deliver to the address given
In case you want to cancel your order, you can notify us within three (3) hours of its registration. We will contact you as soon as possible via e-mail or phone about refund.
Receiving orders from the store within 10 days of the order day
If you choose to receive your order with cash on delivery, you are obliged to receive your order, otherwise will be canceled and will be charged with the total cost of the order
The company reserves the right to verify your information and not serve you in the future if they occur repeatedly Cancellation more than twice.
Price policy and payment methods in order
All transactions in theartspace.gr store are in euros and will be charged in euros. If the card or account does not amount to euros, the final charge amount will be calculated based on the locked rate.
The client is charged with shipping costs when making an order.
If you choose “Express delivery services” you have two options:
- CREDIT / DEBIT CARD (you will be redirected to the secure environment page of Piraeus bank where your card will be requested)
- PayPal (additional charge 2.80 euros for each mission).
- PayPal (you will be redirected to the secure environment of PayPal)
The company reserves the right to change prices without further notice.
All prices include VAT based on the statutory VAT rate of 24%. The final adjustment of VAT takes place during the purchase process. The Purchaser is responsible for any other taxes applicable in the country where the goods are sent. The Customer undertakes that all information provided in theartspace.gr site for the purpose of ordering and delivery is correct and that the selected payment method is the property of the customer and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the full cost of the ordered products.
- ORDERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- All goods offered for sale on our website, subject to availability and acceptance of the order by us.
- We reserve the right to reject any purchase without having to explain the reasons for doing so. The Order is not considered acceptable unless confirmed by us with the Order Confirmation mail you will receive after your order.
- We continuously try to development our collection and we reserve the right to change specifications of any product without prior notice. Moreover, given the individualized, handmade nature of many products sold in theartspace.gr website, the exact size of goods may change slightly from piece to piece and official dimensions of goods on the site.
- We always try to present and describe as accurately as possible the printed colors of the Products and artwork displayed on our site, but we can not in any way guarantee that the Product colors will exactly match the colors displayed on the customer display or printing photos from our site.
Applicable law – Jurisdiction – Dispute resolution
Amicable settlement of the dispute, the Customer may be sent to the competent court settlement of consumer disputes bodies, eg the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Pl. Kanigos, 10181, Athens, eee.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 210 3843549), the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, Alexandras Av. 144 , 11471, Athens, tel .: 210 6460734, fax 210 6460414), the Committees for Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (Article 11 of N.2251 / 1994) based on local municipalities of the country. According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated into Greek law by Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, it has been proposed for the possibility of electronic consumer disputes with the procedure «Alternative Dispute Resolution» throughout the European Union.https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/ord/main/?event=main.home.showfor out of court settlement.
A certified for the purpose ADR (ADR), Alexandras Av. 144, 11471, Athens, tel 210 6460284 & .: 210 6460784, email@example.com. The Client may communicate with the said vector in order to guide the entire filing and prosecution process of termination.
Finally, the protection accord the provisions of the Law on contracts concluded by distance, as these terms underlines that apply to transactions with individuals, which traded for reasons which are outside his trade, craft, business or professional activity.
- Gallery can not guarantee availability of the displayed products but is committed to timely inform consumers on their unavailability
- Delivery times are indicative and may be modified.
- Every printing, reproduction and distribution of works of art and products presented through the gallery pages is strictly prohibited.
DELIVERY IN GREECE
- Shipments within Greece (terrestrial and island destinations) are completed on time delivery 7-10 working days.
- The shipping charge is defined by volume charge and weight, according to the price list of ELTA Courier.
- You can receive your order from our store, DEKA5 / ENDEKA, 7 Fragkini Str., Thessaloniki (Monday to Friday 10: 00-16: 00), free of charge.
- Worldwide shipment via EMS or SPM, according to the specific terms, fees and agreements in force.
- Customers outside the European Union may be charged with additional costs as a result from differences in the exchange rate, customs charges, taxes, import duties, product restrictions and other local requirements for which our company assumes no responsibility.
Security and tradition
Our Company is committed to quality, completeness and validity of both of the information listed on the website, and the essential characteristics of the products posted on the website as well as for the accuracy of the information on the services provided by its online company store services . In the context of good faith by the Company shall not be liable for technical or typographical errors nature, which may occur unintentionally or due to downtime of the site by force majeure.
The place of delivery of the Goods is the one indicated by the customer during the ordering process. The products are shipped by courier, EMS of SPM, depending on the place of delivery, volume and weight of the package, at its discretion theartspace.gr
If the order fails to be delivered due to courier reasons, the company may deliver again the order within 7 to 10 working days, without extra cost.
All products of theartspace.gr store are packed in special packaging protection in order to receive them in perfect condition. If you receive order with altered packaging, the company assumes no responsibility tampering. The customer is obliged to inspect the ordered goods on delivery and sign the required proof of delivery or receipt. The signature on this document constitutes evidence against the purchaser in terms of removal of the quantity of goods mentioned in this document without any apparent defect or damage. If the items appear to have been damaged or delivered defective upon delivery, then the description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery and signed by or on behalf of Buyer. The company assumes no responsibility for deliveries not made for reasons of force majeure. The Company is only liable for gross negligence and willful misconduct, in case of delay in delivery of ordered products and information that she gives or services provided through the website of trying to send all artwork within 7-10 working days from order .The dates given for delivery of the Goods are indicative only. The delivery time will not be essential to the Contract and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses or expenses incurred by the customer due to any delay in delivery of the Goods in any way you caused. If Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods, the Seller is not obliged to return the money.
Shipments and deliveries made to the address you entered is your responsibility to register the correct shipping information. The company assumes no responsibility to the non-delivery of products to incorrect data records. If the buyers order returns because of his refusal, the seller is not obliged to refund.
The company ensures that the personal data protection authorities in using the services of this website on E-commerce and distance selling, in agreement and compliance with international, European and internal Greek law, in particular with the provisions of N.2251 / 1994 for the protection of consumers, the European Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights, the 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and personal data, and Directive a 2002 / 58cm of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector, as amended by ODIGIA2009 / 136 / EK. Our site, may contain links that redirect to third-party sites. You agree that our company is not responsible for:
- Stability and accuracy, or accountability of these sites.
- Services, products which are available and displayed in these sites. Redirection to, indicates no mixing or reward by us with regard to content, products, services and generally content that is available through them.
The company theartspace.gr (accounting name Michalopoulou Filippopoulou Christina) explicitly states that it will not make any illegal or improper use of your personal data and does not transfer to itself any way and for any reason to any third party personal information and user information / visitors.